A hooded jacket with stretch panels for ease of movement.
Early morning chores in cool weather are a little bit easier in this women's jacket. It's made of stretch cotton sandstone that gives you plenty of room to move, with a stretch panel on the back so you can swing an axe with ease. The body of the jacket is lined with stretch sherpa and stretch fleece to keep you warm.
• Durable, heavyweight 10-ounce 98% cotton / 2% spandex cotton sandstone canvas with the perfect amount of stretch
• Stretch sherpa and stretch fleece lining in body; Quilted taffeta in sleeves for extra warmth
• Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
• All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
• Removable sherpa-lined hood with interior adjustable drawcord
• Two lower-front pockets, chest pocket and two interior pockets